Recipe Testing, Product Innovations, Menu Development, Food Writing
Bringing Flavor and Nutrition Together:
Diane's ability to bring "the plant kingdom to the plate" in her unique flavor compositions with fruits, vegetables, whole grains and legumes, sets her cooking style apart from other chefs. Her mission is to use her culinary expertise and classical training to create nutritionally-rich recipes without sacrificing flavor.
She believes that eating well-prepared, healthy food can still feel indulgent with a little kitchen creativity. For inspiration, she frequents local greenmarkets, seeks out ethnic grocery shops at home and abroad, reviews old cookbook classics and new releases, and enjoys exchanging cooking techniques among colleagues.
Test Kitchen and Recipe Development:
Diane provides a range of professional consulting services from her own, fully equipped test kitchen. She consults with:
- food, fitness and lifestyle magazines
- corporate market research groups
- new start-up restaurants and food service projects
- school nutrition programs
- food writers
Her culinary consulting includes:
- writing food features with recipes for magazines
- recipe development and nutritional research for new product lines, particularly those focused on organic and natural concepts
- menu creation and design for new restaurants or updates for pre-existing establishments
- on-location food styling and photography
- ingredients and equipment sourcing
- spokesperson and career counseling for culinary and vocational schools
Catering and Classes:
Diane is available to cook for special events. She caters privately in the New York metropolitan area. Her menus are available upon request. Diane designs customized cooking classes, and specializes in creating suggestions for those with particular dietary needs.
Contact: To contact Diane Forley, please email her directly at email@example.com.